2-day Masterclass on B2B Account-based Marketing
August 20 - 21 | Shanghai China
While many B2B marketers attempt to broaden their marketing campaigns in order to reach as many people as possible, ABM (Account-based Marketing) offers a very different approach. It is another B2B strategy that focuses marketing and sales on specific targeted accounts with engaging personalized campaigns for each account.
Compared to other marketing initiative, ABM delivers the highest sales coversion. High levels of effective collaboration and cooperation between sales and marketing are critical for account-based marketing program to succeed, especially for B2B whose go to market is often heavily sales led. And it's not just about ABM. According to IDC, more than 10% of business revenue is lost due to poor sales and marketing alignment.
This 2-day masterclass will provide you：
√ A highly practical overview of what ABM is, and how it works
√ A wide range of inspiring case study examples including Hewlett Packard China, Sika Chemical (Global & China), Salesforece, HSBC, etc.
√ Tools to help you easily plan and roll out an ABM program in your business
√ An effective, watertight strategy for collaborating,communicating and working with sales to make your AMB program success
• Understand the different approaches of one to one ABM and one to many.
• Are you ready? Learn how to assess your account-based marketing maturity, so you can create an actionable plan.
• Understand the role of the channel in ABM go in your go to market approach from OEM, partners, distributors and wholesalers.
• Learn how to find the hooks in your target accounts for creating super-effective messaging.
• Use Co-created content – understand how to unlock the power of partner marketing
• Take away an ROI framework, including the 10 ‘stepping stone’metrics to build the best possible pilot
• Look at core tech of CRM (e.g. Salesforece / dynamics / hubspot) and Marketing Automation(e.g. Eloqua / Marketo / Hubspot / Act-on) as well as the plug ins that help provide a more personalized experience at account level.
• Learn what is available and how it fits to your existing marketing tech stack, from CRM to Marketing Automation
• How to create your own sales and marketing leads dictionary so everyone is speaking the same language.
• Learn how to identify the right target accounts.
• Find out how to unlock the insights that only sales have and understand how to apply them in your marketing campaigns. As well as helping you embed the right longer-term strategic framework for sales and marketing to work together, there will be plenty of quick wins you can use right away that can make a difference this quarter!
Who should attend:
Ideal for mid-level marketers to senior managers/executives, this masterclass is valuable for those who wish to gain a firm grounding in sales and marketing alignment whether already using account-based marketing and have hit a few roadblocks, or about to start an ABM programme.
1. What is ABM and why do it?
2. Leading B2B ABM case studies to inspire you
3. ABM principle and practice
4. Quick start: ABM planning guide
5. Creating truly personalized content to engage all the target
6. The ABM martech landscape
7. Data-led account based marketing-what does this really mean?
8. Joining the dots-from strategy to plan to action!
9. Top 5 Dos and Don'ts and summary
1. Key challenges and objective setting
2. Sales and marketing alignment
3. ABM principle and practice
4. Creating & Sharing content that supports sales & engages all the DMU
5. Tools to help or hinder sales and marketing work together
6. Best practice B2B case study examples around the world
7. Joining the dots-Ensuring sales and marketing working together for success
8. Top 5 Dos and Don'ts and summary
Over 30 years' international B2B marketing experience.
Specializing in data, databases and analysis, digital makreting, integrated marketing, Account-based marketing, leads generation, Marketing Automation, customer experience, etc.
Clients includes: 3M, Ricoh, Sika, Altro Floors, Lexis Nexis, SAP, RBI, Telefonica, the IDM, Pitney Bowes, Barclays Corporate, MISYS, Xerox, Torkglobal, etc.