B2B Customer Experience Masterclass
August 18 - 19 | Shanghai China
Customer Experience is widely recognized as the key battleground for B2B companies in the increasing digitally-enabled buyer environment, but what does great customer experience look like for B2B brands? And more to the point, what role can B2B marketers play in getting it right?
This two-day B2B customer experience training course will examine how B2B buyers and customer journeys have changed in recent years and show you how modern marketing can lead the design of the best and most profitable CX for your audience segments.
In this masterclass, we will：
1. Learn how to listen and understand who your business buyers really are, and how to match their needs with your company to finally create a golden space, where you create a truly compelling competitive advantage.
2. Compare the customer experience design you’ve created with blueprints from customer experience game-changing B2B companies to make sure you can embed excellent customer experience at every customer interaction.
3. Explore the key metrics you need to make sure you keep optimising the experience of your customer journey.
You’ll learn how to：
• Make sense of all the interactions a customer has with your company, from the first touch to repeat loyal customer.
• Identify new roles and responsibilities, company-wide to help you manage and deliver CX.
• Run a modern CX audit: what is it, where to start, and how to do it. We’ll also provide you a buyer touchpoint template to take back to the office.
• Pinpoint key customer experience metrics and learn how to measure them.
• Make use of marketing automation (and other MarTech tools) to provide personalized journeys for your customers.
You'll also learn how to use CX management and design to:
• Increase the lifetime value of customers and profitability.
• Improve your brand value through customer satisfaction.
• Identify and fix broken processes in the buying cycle.
• Achieve the objectives of your marketing strategy by creating specific customer journeys for different customer segments.
Who Should Attend：
This masterclass is designed for mid to senior managers / executives who are responsible for:
• Customer Exprience
• Marketing Communication
• Digital Marketing
• Customer Insights
• Customer Relationship
1. What is Modern Marketing and why has it changed the way need think about customer experience and why are leading B2B organizations putting it top of their agenda?
2. How do companies manage B2B Customer Experience today?
3. Leading B2B CX case studies to inspire you
4. Customer Experience principle
5. Inside out - Designing the right Customer Experience Part 1
6. Mind the gap! What don't you know?
7. Creating the right culture
1. Inside out - Designing the right Customer Experience Part 2
2. From principles to practice
3. Building a CX blueprint
4. Tools to help CX improvement
5. How do you know when you have got it right or wrong
Over 30 years' international B2B marketing experience.
Specializing in data, databases and analysis, digital makreting, integrated marketing, Account-based marketing, leads generation, Marketing Automation, customer experience, etc.
Clients includes: 3M, Ricoh, Sika, Altro Floors, Lexis Nexis, SAP, RBI, Telefonica, the IDM, Pitney Bowes, Barclays Corporate, MISYS, Xerox, Torkglobal, etc.